Web Tools Online Shipment System Renamed My JA Portal
Our online Web Tools system has been renamed My JA Portal to better reflect its centralized shipment quoting, scheduling and tracking capabilities.
Shippers and consignees use My JA Portal as a centralized system for their shipping needs. The system is fully online and allows users to access their shipments, tracking information, invoices and more 24/7/365.
Users save time and money in their day-to-day operations by storing information on their frequent origins, destinations and item descriptions, repeating shipments in one click, viewing invoices and finding the perfect rate and transit time.
The system’s main functions and benefits include:
- Receive quotes for shipping throughout North America
- Ship inbound and outbound orders quickly
- Schedule pickups with your vendors
- Create and print bills of lading (BOLs) right after booking your load
- View and print shipping labels and proof of delivery (PODs)
- Track shipments in real-time and receive automated alerts
- Save frequent shippers, consignees and item descriptions
- Schedule detailed weekly or monthly reports
- View open invoices and statement reports
“My JA Portal streamlines the flow of information and reduces repetitive processes. For example, our inbound shipment scheduler allows complete visibility for inbound deliveries,” says JA Director of Sales Bill Kennelly. “Web tools wasn’t a personal name whereas My Portal is more inviting for users.”
Vendors who route shipments themselves can also utilize My JA Portal, giving shippers and consignees full visibility to inbound and outbound shipments in one view.